Lake City Federal Bank's Telephone Banking System
Access your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone.
1-877-933-5253 (Toll Free)
Telephone Banking Services
With Telephone Banking, account information is at your fingertips. Telephone Banking functions include:
- Inquiries (No Charge)
- Deposit Services
- Current and available balances
- Deposit transaction information
- Current and previous year-to-date interest credited
- Mortgage & Consumer Loans
- Account principal
- Transaction activity
- Current and previous year-to-date interest
- Deposit Services
- Checking & History Detail (No Charge)
- Last ten transactions posted to your account
- Confirmation of check clearings by check number
- Fax Back Service
- Fax back of an interim statement detailing the last 30 days of history for both checking and savings account
- Fax Fee: $3.00 - personal accounts $5.00 - commercial accounts
- For fax back service have your fax number handy.
- Transfers (No Charge)
- Transfer from any checking/statement savings/statement money market to another checking/statement savings/statement money market.
Getting Started With Telephone Banking
- Enter the Telephone Banking telephone number, 1-877-933-5253 (Toll Free) on your touch-tone phone.
- Following the Telephone Banking instructions, you will need to enter your:
- Account Number: For checking, line of credit, savings and certificates, use the last ten digits of the account number on your customer statement or certificate document (do not use dashes). For mortgage and consumer loan accounts use the Telephone Banking account number shown on your payment coupon book or statement.
- Password: Using the Telephone Banking menu options you may change the pre-defined password to one of your own choosing. The Telephone Banking password ensures the confidentiality of your account information.
- Select Your Option: From here select any of the Telephone Banking account options including account inquiries, funds transfer, and fax back services. For fax back service have your fax number handy.